How TIU Consulting Is Keeping Our Clients And Our Team Safe As We Continue To Deliver Outstanding Web and IoT Development Services
Here are some of the safety measures we are taking to ensure that all interactions with new and current clients occur as safely as possible and in a manner that gives everyone peace of mind.
- All meetings are being conducted virtually through platforms such as WebEx, Microsoft Teams, or via phone calls. With this method, we can still communicate and accomplish tasks on a regular basis without spreading germs.
- Thanks to the work-from-home nature of our business model and the advanced tools we have access to, 100% of our services and support are being delivered remotely.
- Face masks must be worn in indoor settings at all times.
- Team members must adhere to strict handwashing rules for at least 20 seconds with warm weather. Hand sanitizer will be provided for each employee to use as needed.
- All surfaces an employee utilizes must be wiped down with disinfectant wipes, provided by our company, before AND after use.
- In order to keep our employees and workspaces safe, we are requiring all team members to follow strict handwashing and sanitization procedures, to keep clean masks on at all times and to wipe down ALL surfaces they touch with disinfecting wipes.
- We are conducting daily health checks to report body temperature and health status will be required for all team members. Requiring a daily health check of individuals will allow us to identify any possible outbreaks from those exhibiting symptoms and move quickly to prevent transmission.
- Any of our staff members who have tested positive or who have been exposed to someone who has tested positive must quarantine at home for the appropriate 14 days, or as directed by a medical professional.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at 800-578-1904 or https://www.tiuconsulting.com/get-in-touch/ .